Proton’s newest NSA evaluated and listed DEGAUSSER erases hard drives and other magnetic media in 20 seconds or less! It produces a magnetic field of at least 20,000 Gauss (2 Tesla) per cycle and is APPROVED to handle Top Secret/Classified data. For performance verification, its internal Gaussmeter guarantees every cycle meets NSA specifications. The T-5 is the ultimate degausser for efficiency and data security.
- Listed on the National Security Agency’s Evaluated Products List (NSA EPL-Degausser) and complies with DoD requirements for destroying TOP SECRET and classified information on magnetic media.
- Internal gaussmeter guarantees consistent performance by reporting the magnetic field strength of every cycle numerically on a blue LCD display.
- Fully automatic operation – no drawer to open and close. Simply insert media into top slot and push start button.
- Light, portable design – tabletop or floor operation.
- Has digital cycle counter and status display.
- CESG Approved (UK) and CE Approved (EU).
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
- Permanent destruction of confidential and classified data.
- Compliance with recognized standards and regulations, including NIST, FACTA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLB, GDPR, etc.
- Sanitizes both Longitudinal and Perpendicular recorded media and is projected to reliably degauss future media with increased coercivities and higher Oersteds (Oe).
- Stores energy from previous cycles to reduce subsequent cycle times and save energy.
- Field Strength of at least 20,000 Gauss per cycle
- Options include: 12 Volt battery, deployment case with wheels, custom dust cover, and more.