The Proton T-4 Hard Drive Degausser produces a bi-directional field which provides a 20,000 Gauss positive field and a 20,000 Gauss Negative field. The T-4 achieves this by using a unique, patented “Reverse Polarity”. Other degaussers may have either a positive or negative pulse, but only one. The T-4 has both and it is fully automatic. This ensures complete and permanent erasure of your data and will protect your sensitive information for years to come. The T-4 now has a LCD screen and internal Gaussmeter for performance verification.
This new feature guarantees that your hard drive degausser is performing to NSA standards every time and eliminates the requirement of separate instruments to check field strength and/or re-certification programs.
Proton T-4 Degaussing Machine Benefits
- Approved to erase all magnetic media available today.
- Listed on the National Security Agency’s Evaluated Products List (NSA EPL-Degausser) and complies with DoD requirements for destroying classified information on magnetic media.
- Internal software requires all parameters (capacitor voltage, switch, etc.) are present before degaussing. This software guarantees that each degauss cycle delivers sufficient strength and consistent performance.
- Patented “Reverse Polarity” Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) technology.
- Fully automatic operation: no drawer to open and close, simply insert media into top slot and push start button.
- Lightweight and portable design enables table top or floor operation.
- CESG Approved (UK) and CE Approved (EU).
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
Hard Drive Degausser Benefits
- Permanent destruction of confidential and classified data.
- Compliance with recognized standards and regulations, including FACTA, HIPAA, GLB, DPA, etc.
- Sanitizes both Longitudinal and Perpendicular recorded media and is projected to reliably degauss future media with increased coercivities and higher Oersteds (Oe).
- Stores energy from previous cycles to reduce subsequent cycle times and save energy.
- Simple to use and fits easily into existing operations.
- 12 Volt Battery Operation
- Extended Warranty
- Mobility Cart
- Deployment Case with wheels – Custom rugged design allows the T-4 to operate while still in case and be easily transported when necessary.